Freedom Immigration Services | Honest Immigration Services
Freedom Immigration ServicesFreedom Immigration ServicesFreedom Immigration Services
(Mon - Fri) 9:00 am - 5:00pm
Kissimmee, FL 34744, USA
Freedom Immigration ServicesFreedom Immigration ServicesFreedom Immigration Services

Green Card

Green Card through Family

  1. As a U.S. Citizen you may be able to ask for an Immediate Relative to come and live permanently in the U.S.
Unmarried child under the age of 21
Parent (if the citizen is above 21)

2. Are you a Green Card holder, you too can request for your relatives to come and live permanently in the U.S.

Unmarried sons and daughters over the age of 21
Married children of ANY age
Brothers and sisters (if the U.S. citizen petitioner is at least 21)

3. Not married yet, but have that special someone that you want them to stay with you. We’ll get them here for you.

Fiancé Visas
The children of your fiancé

4. Same-sex marriages
We can get your relatives their green cards from their native country or directly from the U.S. You let us do the heavy lifting for you.

Green Card Services in Orlando


  • 1010 E Osceola Parkway Kissimmee, FL 34744
  • Phone: +1 407 910 4770
    Fax: +1 407 344 1371
  • [email protected]

Send us a Message

Green Card through a Job

1. Entrepreneurship

The quickest and “easiest way” is through entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurs (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) must make an investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States and plan to create or preserve ten permanent full-time jobs for qualified United States workers.

2. A Job Offer

You may be able to apply for a green card (permanent residence) based on the circumstance that you have a permanent employment opportunity in the United States, or if you are an employer that wants to sponsor someone for a green card based on permanent employment in the United States.

Even if you are not in the United States we can help you get your green card through this measure.

3. Self-Petition

Are you the best of the best in your career field or in the 1% of your expertise, you may qualify to self-petition yourself into the United States.

4. Special Categories

If you are one of the following or if you helped the United States Government or the United States Military you may qualify under one of these special categories:


In unique circumstances you may also apply for your green card if you are:

Amerasian (any person who is 18 years or older who was born in Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Kampuchea, or Thailand after December 31, 1950 and before October 22, 1982).
Widow of a U.S. citizen.
Battered or abused spouse of a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card holder).
Juvenile Court Dependent.

Demo Title

Important Notice

Beware of Scammers! We’ve become aware of fraudulent individuals misusing our logo and business name to deceive people. Please ensure you’re contacting us through our official website or provided contact information to avoid falling victim to scams. Your online security is important to us and we’re here to help you with genuine immigration services.


¡Cuidado con los estafadores! Nos hemos dado cuenta que personas fraudulentas hacen mal uso de nuestro logotipo y nombre comercial para engañar a la gente. Asegúrese de comunicarse con nosotros a través de nuestro sitio web oficial o a nuestra información de contacto oficial para evitar ser víctima de estafas. Su seguridad en línea es importante para nosotros y estamos aquí para ayudarlo con servicios de inmigración genuinos.

This will close in 20 seconds