Green Card through Family
- As a U.S. Citizen you may be able to ask for an Immediate Relative to come and live permanently in the U.S.
2. Are you a Green Card holder, you too can request for your relatives to come and live permanently in the U.S.
3. Not married yet, but have that special someone that you want them to stay with you. We’ll get them here for you.
4. Same-sex marriages
We can get your relatives their green cards from their native country or directly from the U.S. You let us do the heavy lifting for you.
- 1010 E Osceola Parkway Kissimmee, FL 34744
- 1060 Woodcock Rd Orlando, FL 32803
- Phone: +1 407 910 4770
Fax: +1 407 344 1371
- [email protected]
Send us a Message
Green Card through a Job
The quickest and “easiest way” is through entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurs (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) must make an investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States and plan to create or preserve ten permanent full-time jobs for qualified United States workers.
2. A Job Offer
You may be able to apply for a green card (permanent residence) based on the circumstance that you have a permanent employment opportunity in the United States, or if you are an employer that wants to sponsor someone for a green card based on permanent employment in the United States.
Even if you are not in the United States we can help you get your green card through this measure.
Are you the best of the best in your career field or in the 1% of your expertise, you may qualify to self-petition yourself into the United States.
4. Special Categories
If you are one of the following or if you helped the United States Government or the United States Military you may qualify under one of these special categories:
In unique circumstances you may also apply for your green card if you are: