Freedom Immigration Services | Honest Immigration Services
Freedom Immigration ServicesFreedom Immigration ServicesFreedom Immigration Services
(Mon - Fri) 9:00 am - 5:00pm
Kissimmee, FL 34744, USA

US Asylum Services in Orlando - Professional Assistance for Those Seeking Refuge in the United States

Every year people come to the United States looking for safety because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to:

Membership in a particular social group
Political opinion

US Asylum, may be your best option. If you are eligible for asylum you may be permitted to remain in the United States.

You may include your spouse and children who are in the United States on your application at the time you file or at any time until a final decision is made on your case. To include your child on your application, the child must be under 21 and unmarried.

Expert US Asylum Assistance in Orlando

Permission to Work in the United States

You cannot apply for permission to work (employment authorization) in the United States at the same time you apply for US asylum.

You may apply for employment authorization if:

  • 150 days have passed since you filed your complete asylum application (eliminating any delays caused by the client) and no decision has been made on your application.

If you are granted asylum you may work immediately! As an asylees, you can choose to obtain an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) for identification purposes, but an EAD is not necessary to work if you are an asylee. This is a government-issued ID, which is great! (However, this is a separate process).

Bringing Your Family to the United States

If you are approved asylum you may petition to bring your spouse and children to the United. To include your child on your application, the child must be under 21 and unmarried.

You (we) must file the petition within two years of being approved asylum unless there are humanitarian reasons to excuse this deadline.

After US Asylum Approval (Getting your Green Card)

You may apply for a green card one year after being granted asylum. You must submit a separate application packet for yourself and, if applicable, for each family member who received “derivative” asylum based on your case.


  • 1010 E Osceola Parkway Kissimmee, FL 34744
  • 1060 Woodcock Rd Orlando, FL 32803
  • Phone: +1 407 910 4770
    Fax: +1 407 344 1371
  • [email protected]

Send Us a Message