When to Call & What to Ask an Immigration Attorney in Orlando
An immigration attorney in Orlando can provide you with assistance in dealing with issues relating to the status of your immigration in the United States. They can provide you with advice on the options you have on issues pertaining to visas, citizenship and green cards. Because the immigration law in the United States is federal, therefore, it is not a requirement to be living in the US if you wish to obtain the services of an immigration attorney in Orlando. Even if you live in Texas, you can obtain their services.
If you plan on moving to the United States on a permanent basis, then you will have to acquire services that are provided by a professional immigration attorney. Upon hiring an attorney, he or she will be responsible for handling all of the complexities that come along with the paperwork relating to filing for legal and permanent residency in the US and this will help you save a lot of time.
You should call or contact an immigration attorney in Orlando if you experience any of the following situations:
- If you are failing in efforts to obtain a USCIS green card, a citizenship, or any other such related benefits.
- If you are not sure about your eligibility for obtaining a green card or any other benefits of immigration.
- If the immigration authorities have served you with a notice informing you that the proceeding for deportation against you is going to begin in a short period of time.
- If you are looking for waiver, asylum, or any discretionary leave from the country to which you belong. If you are in this situation, an immigration attorney in Orlando will be needed in order to defend your case with the authorities.
- If you are in need of immediate consultation pertaining to an immigration issue.
- If you want to return to the United States after having been deported.
- If you wish to apply for a visa based on investment.
- If your immigration application has previously been denied.
- If you do not wish to be burdened by the many applications that need to be filled out and want someone to provide you with assistance regarding the matter.
- If you are in need of the services of an immigration attorney to fight your case because you’ve either been committed to a criminal offense or if you’ve been convicted.
- If you are planning to move to the US on the basis on working for an employer, who has not provided any help or assistance with your immigration proceedings.
When visiting an immigration attorney, you must remember to bring along all of your personal documentation like your passport, marriage certificate, visa, I-94, records of any notices or criminal convictions that have been given to you by the immigration authorities.
After this, an immigration attorney in Orlando will proceed to taking notes, asking you questions and providing you with advice on the best approach that can be taken in accordance with your situation. You can utilize this opportunity by asking the attorney some questions so that you can avoid making any mistakes that could lead to an endangerment of your chances to live in the US.
The success of your immigration process is highly dependent upon the attorney you choose and before hiring an immigration attorney in Orlando, you need to know that he or she is the right person to defend your case. Following are some questions you can ask an attorney before hiring their services:
How much experience do you hold in immigration law?
Hiring a highly experience immigration attorney can greatly increase your chances of winning the case. This is why you should first ask them how experienced they are, especially in dealing with immigration cases. You should also ask them about the amount of cases they have handled so that you can be sure you are in safe hands.
Will you be successful in making me win the case?
In order to win a case, you need to ensure how you and your attorney will go about it. For this, you need to properly discuss your case with your immigration attorney in Orlando and share every single detail of information with them so that they are well aware of every bit of detail pertaining to your case. You then need to ask your attorney if you will be able to win the case. You should also ask them the process and amount of time it can take to wind up the case.
Have you handled and won with cases similar to mine?
Before hiring an immigration attorney in Orlando, you need to inquire about the rate of success they’ve had with cases similar to yours. If they have had a prior success rate with cases like yours, you’ll know they will indeed be able to help you. Immigration attorneys specialize in a diversified number of fields and you need to ensure that the attorney has the expertise needed in handling your case.
Are you a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)?
AILA is an American national organization and consists of more than 11,000 lawyers that are certified and who assist with the process of immigration. An immigration attorney in Orlando who practices and teaches law and who is a member of AILA will greatly be able to help you win your case and can be relied upon.
Can you provide some reference cases and contact numbers of your clients?
You should ask for a few of the attorney’s reference cases and the some of their clients’ contact information so that you can ask the clients for feedback on how the lawyer handles his cases and whether he is as good as he states he is. A positive set of feedback can help you ascertain their credibility and aid you in making your decision as to whether you should hire them.
Before hiring an immigration attorney in Orlando, you can ask as many questions so that you can ensure that you have chosen an attorney that can help you fight your case and lead you to winning it without having to go through any kind of trouble.
If you need more information about our Orlando, FL immigration services, please contact us at 888-635-6409. Our goal at Freedom Immigration is to provide honest immigration services. Our Orlando immigration services have its main offices in Kissimmee, FL. Our services are provided nationwide, but mainly in the Central Florida market to areas like Orlando, South Orlando, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Poinciana, Clermont, Davenport, Hunters Creek, Lake Nona, Celebration, Winter Park, Windermere, Dr. Phillips, Maitland, Altamonte Springs, Winter Garden, Ocoee, Apopka, Belle Isle, Edgewood, and Oakland FL. Our immigration analyst specialize in visas, asylum, citizenship, green cards, deportations, waivers, paroles, tax id, naturalization, immigration interview, and citizenship test. (Freedom Immigration is NOT a law firm. Immigration attorney services are provided by third party provider.)