Getting a permanent resident visa for the U.S. is not an easy task. To get a green card, one has to wait for several years and even then it is not confirmed that the person will get a green card. However, if you want to maximize your chances of becoming a citizen of the U.S., invest in a business. No state discourages foreigners with money to invest in the U.S. because it improves the country’s economy.
No matter how much money you are willing to invest in the U.S., you have to meet the USCIS criteria to get a green card. Let’s have a look at how you can apply for an investment based green card for the U.S.
Who Is Eligible To Apply For An Investment Based Green Card?
Employment based green card comes under EB5 and have strict rules just like any other application. To meet the criteria of an investment based green card, you must have at least $1 million that you are willing to invest in a business. Moreover, such an applicant should also be involved with the business in any way.
There are many other rules involved with an investment based green card application that include:
- You can invest in a business anywhere in the U.S.
- You need to be actively involved with the investment for at least three years.
- The money that you invest or are investing should be lawfully obtained.
- You can invest gifted money in businesses.
- You can invest money borrowed from lenders.
- The loan should be secured.
- The business that you invest in should be beneficial to the U.S. economy.
- The business should have at least the workers.
- The business should produce a product or service.
- The employees in the business should be employed on a full-time basis.
- Thirty five hours of service a week is a must for the employees.
- You do not need to be expert in the business field to be able to invest.
- The investor can belong to any country as long as he or she fulfills the criteria.
- If the USCIS officers find you suspicious, they will conduct thorough research on your case.
Taking Help From An Immigration Attorney In Kissimmee
Not many people get approved for an investment based green card because there have been several cases in the past where investors were fraudulent. The EB5 category requires you to fulfill several strict criteria. However, if you hire an immigration attorney in Kissimmee, your chances of getting an investment based green card increases. Most lawyers recommend applying for a different type of green card because an investment based green card is hard to get.
An immigration attorney in Kissimmee is a qualified professional who has experience handling investment based green card cases. They will guide you from day one so that you have a greater chance of getting a green card.
If you need more information about Kissimmee immigration services, please contact us at 888-635-6409. Our goal at Freedom Immigration is to provide honest immigration services. Our Orlando immigration services have its main offices in Kissimmee, FL. Our services are provided nationwide, but mainly in the Central Florida market to areas like Orlando, South Orlando, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Poinciana, Clermont, Davenport, Hunters Creek, Lake Nona, Celebration, Winter Park, Windermere, Dr. Phillips, Maitland, Altamonte Springs, Winter Garden, Ocoee, Apopka, Belle Isle, Edgewood, and Oakland FL. Our immigration analyst specialize in visas, asylum, citizenship, green cards, deportations, waivers, paroles, tax id, naturalization, immigration interview, and citizenship test. (Freedom Immigration is NOT a law firm. Immigration attorney services are provided by third party provider.)