Tips for a Student Based Immigration Interview
The entire immigration process is nerve wrecking and extremely stressful. However, if you have an immigration attorney in Kissimmee by your side, you will be able to pass your interview with flying colors. Immigration or visa interviews are often conducted by USCIS officers that ask personal questions to ensure that the purpose of visit is genuine and not a scam.
How can an Immigration Attorney in Kissimmee Help You?Immigration lawyers have extensive experience, which they have gained by working with several clients. They are well aware of the policies of the USCIS and can help students prepare for their interviews. Your immigration attorney in Kissimmee will help you prepare for the following questions:
- Your study plans in the U.S.
- The universities that you applied for.
- Why did you choose a particular university?
- What are the subjects of your interest?
- Your academic achievements and capabilities.
- How much can you afford?
- Your plans after completing graduation.
- Why did you choose USA?
- What will be your major subject or your field of specialization?
- Do you want to be employed in the U.S.?
- Do you plan to continue your education after completing bachelors?
- Why aren’t you studying in your home country?
- Do you have any relatives or family in the U.S.?
- Were you rejected from any universities?
- What are your test scores?
- Can you speak fluent English?