Immigration Lawyer in Orlando Spanish
Perhaps you need the services of an immigration lawyer in Orlando Spanish. An immigration lawyer is an independent practitioner who helps his or her clients handle different issues relating to U.S. citizenship, green cards, visas, and other immigration benefits.
There are reasons you might need the services of an immigration lawyer in Orlando that talks Spanish. In particular, a service for a specific community is important. Those catering to the Spanish community will provide services which are particular to them and deal with immigration issues that are faced by those who are Hispanic.
Call us at 407-910-4770 or email us at [email protected] for any immigration needs you may have. Hablamos Español.
When to Call an Immigration Lawyer in Orlando Spanish
You will probably want to consult an immigration law attorney if:
- you are unsure about your eligibility for immigration benefits or a green card
- you are requesting some kind of discretionary relief, like n asylum, which involves persuading the immigration authorities to make an exception or offer you benefits that are ordinarily not offered to another applicants
- you need assistance in an emergency immigration matter
- you find it difficult to obtain citizenship, a green card, or other immigration benefits
- you are told that removal proceedings or deportation is being started against you
- your immigration application was denied or refused
- you were deported from the U.S. and want to return
- you have committed a criminal offense or were convicted of a criminal offense and are trying to enter or protect yourself from removal from the U.S.
- you want to apply for an investment-based visa
- you want to move to the U.S. to work and need help with the process of immigration
- you feel that the application process and the amount of documents and forms to prepare are either too time-consuming or confusing to do your own. Hiring a lawyer can be worth the peace of mind
Here are some more specific instances when you need an immigration lawyer:
You Can’t Figure Out Your Options
If you are a skilled worker, or an employer wanting to hire one, you would know that a worker could potentially qualify for different types of green cards and visas, but it’s difficult to know which the fastest or best one is. An immigration lawyer can help you decide which visa best suits you.
Similar issues might come up in family-based or other visa situations. What is more advantageous or faster varies depending on current government processing times.
If You Are an Employer Wanting to Hire Foreign-Born Workers
As a business owner who is often busy, your time is likely not going to be spent trying to get down to the details of immigration law. So for instance, that you’re hoping to sponsor a worker for a green card, this requires completing the labor certification (PERM) process. You are expected to place advertisements for the job. The advertisement process is complicated, as only certain types of ads are acceptable, such as those which contain specific language, and there are many deadlines and time frames involved. It’s possible to get it wrong.
Many immigration lawyers are available to assist employers throughout the PERM process and other types of work-visa applications.
If You Are Inadmissible
The most common legal issue encountered by would-be immigrants is the claim by USCIS or the consulate that they are inadmissible for one of many reasons.
Possible examples include having lied to the U.S. government or having committed a crime. If you know that any of this applies to you, it’s a good idea to get legal help before beginning the application process.
If You Are Encountering Delays
Another reason to go to lawyers is the failure of the consulate to approve or act on the application, for reasons that have to do with bureaucracy not law. For instance, an applicant who moves from Texas to San Francisco after filing the green card application might find that the application, which should have been transferred to the San Francisco office, has instead disappeared into bureaucratic issues for months. Delays are far too common at the USCIS Service Centers.
Lawyers do not have a lot of power in these cases. But at least the lawyer might have access to inside email inquiry lines, where only they can ask about problematic or delayed cases.
Benefits of hiring an immigration lawyer in Orlando Florida
- They know the process well
A good quality immigration lawyer will have gone through the visa application process a lot. They will know exactly what you need to do, what is required, and what paperwork you should have to support your visa application. It will save you numerous hours of research and worry.
- They are respected professionals
It instantly improves your standing in the immigration department’s eyes if your visa application has been compiled by an immigration lawyer, and increases the chances of your application’s approval.
- They take care of the whole process
An immigration lawyer also takes care of any problems that arise during the whole process. For instance, there might be requests for additional documents, questions by the immigration department or evidence to support your application, and other queries that will need to be addressed. Your lawyer will deal with all of these professionally and fast.
- They simplify the complexities
Immigration law can be difficult and a layman might find it hard to know what exactly they need to do. An immigration lawyer can simplify everything for you, by addressing your quires and ensuring that you understand the whole process comfortably.
- Improve chances of success
The American government has created an entire act of Congress with the purpose of organizing and regulating the whole immigration process. It is known as the ‘INA’ (The Immigration and Naturalization Act). It contains all the really important laws that govern American immigration policy. The US has difficulty coping with the massive influx of immigrants. Hence, they have made the immigration process very difficult and tedious for an average human being.
This is why you should consider hiring a good immigration lawyer in Orlando, Spanish. When you hire a specialist immigration lawyer you increase your chances of getting your application approved. There are just so many requirements. Also, once an application has been rejected, it becomes extremely difficult to have it accepted. Especially, given that a precedent has been set and the American government enjoys following precedents regarding immigration law.
Finding an immigration lawyer who speaks your language, in this case Spanish would be very advantageous to your application as it will allow you to easily get your process done. Having an immigration lawyer who speaks your language and can communicate concisely and properly is essential for your case. Also, help from legal professionals who speak the same language as you can be useful for strengthening your case.
Tips to Find an Immigration Lawyer
Here are some tips to help you find the right immigration lawyer:
- Search AILA: Search for a lawyer on the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) website. This is a national association of lawyers who teach and practice immigration law, so you can be reasonably certain you’re dealing with someone who understands immigration law and policies. If you’re just starting your research, you can search for lawyers in your area. If you’ve been given the names of a few lawyers, you can look them up to see if they are members. Membership in the AILA can be a good indication of a lawyer’s level of commitment to the practice.
- Get references: Ask friends, family or colleagues if they know any immigration lawyer. They might be able to connect you with someone they know who has retained the services of an immigration lawyer if they haven’t been through the process themselves. People are quick to recommend a good lawyer and even quicker to name a poor one, which can be helpful in your search.
- Interview your short list: Interview potential lawyers to find who matches your needs. Ask them if they have any experience with your type of case. Immigration law is a huge specialty, so you’ll want a lawyer who is familiar with your type of case. If the lawyers provide client references, use the contacts to get a better understanding of the lawyers’ work.
- Publications: Experienced and accomplished immigration lawyers will regularly write articles appearing in industry publications. It is a good idea to request samples of the lawyer’s published articles. Remember to differentiate between generic pieces with elementary content and those showing in-depth analysis and knowledge.
- Check credentials: When you’re sure you’ve found a lawyer you feel comfortable with, you need to do one more thing before you sign a contract for services. Contact your local state bar to find out if your lawyer is in good standing and licensed, and if he or she has ever been subject to disciplinary action.
- Compare fee schedules: Some lawyers bill by the hour while others charge a flat fee. Ask if there might be additional costs like courier fees, postage, or long distance charges.
- Call us at 407-910-4770 or email us at [email protected] for any immigration needs you may have. Hablamos Español.