There can be a number of reasons your green card application might get rejected by the USCIS. Many times the applicants face denial due to mistakes in their application. That’s the reason it is better to contact an immigration lawyer in Orlando who will help you get through the process with ease. Let’s have a look at the factors that affect your green card application.
Mistakes in the Application ProcessVisa or green card application process is extremely time consuming and challenging. The application process requires a lot of paperwork and in case you fail to submit any of them, your application faces a delay and eventually a rejection. However, these mistakes can be controlled by opting for an immigration lawyer in Orlando. The lawyer will give you the following tips to help you fill out the form.
- Mention any arrests or criminal record.
- Give details about your marriage or marriages.
- Mention the total number of children that you have (from a single marriage or multiple).
- Mention the details about any immigration violations from the past.
- Be consistent with your answers.
- Don’t state any false information in the application.
- Details of your employment.