The laws and regulations of the United States are very complex and complicated. Individuals looking for immigration help, it goes without saying that they would require best immigration attorney in Orlando, FL. From giving hold to the visas to providing shelter to the refugees, the best immigration attorneys in Orlando, FL are skilled in all. These immigration lawyers are experts and professionals. They are qualified and well versed about the immigration issues helping you getting through the immigration problems seamlessly.
Best Immigration attorneys in Orlando, FL help individuals in analyzing their rights, interpreting laws and forming strategies and guide through the entire immigration process. These matters cannot be handled by individuals alone because there are chances that of mistakes and errors. Not to forget a single mistake can reject your immigration process. On the contrary, the best immigration attorneys in Orlando, FL are expert professionals, they know how to tackle things and help you in successfully completing your immigration process.
With that being said, one cannot simply ignore the importance of the immigration attorneys therefore we have come up with a detailed blog for the best immigration attorneys in Orlando, FL.
Here are the Variety of Immigration Services by the Best Immigration Attorneys in Orlando, FL
The role of the best immigration attorneys in Orlando, FL is really essential for the immigration requirements. The team assists you in meeting all your requirements effectively and trying the best to minimize the rejections, delay and inconvenience related to the immigration process.
The best immigration firms ensure hiring the best immigration attorneys in Orlando, FL having certifications and experience. They have the ability to navigate and steer the complex areas for non immigrants, immigrants’ visas, work authorization, asylum, citizenship, deportations, green cards, paroles, Tax ID numbers and waivers.
Let’s reveal the variety of services given by the best immigration attorneys in Orlando, FL.
Obtaining visas can be very easy with the help of immigration attorneys. They are professionals who help in dealing with issues related to the visas. Visas normally fall under two categories i.e. non immigrant visas and immigrant visas. No matter which type of visa you require, if you hire the best immigration attorney in Orlando, FL, they will surely going to help you getting through the process successfully.
· Non Immigrant Visas
There are certain types of visas listed below that come under the head of non immigrant visas.
- B 1 Visa for staying in the United States for 6 months
- M 1 or F1 Visa for optimal practical training (OPT) and Academic student
- H 1B Visa for specialty occupation
- O 1 Visa for working in the United States in the extraordinary ability area
- E 2 Visa for directing and developing the business in the United States
- L 1 Visa for the employees having specialized knowledge
· Immigrant Visas
Besides the non immigrant visas, there are some other visas too that come under immigrant visas types.
- EB 1 Visa for working in the United States in the extraordinary ability area
- EB 2 Visa for Advanced degree professional
- EB 2 Visa for Exceptional ability
There are certain eligibility requirements for all these non immigrant and immigrant visas. You need to see all of them if you are really eligible for the type of visa you are looking for.
The immigration lawyers also provide homes and a secure shelter to the individuals seeking protection in the United States. Many people visit the United States every year who have either fear persecution or have suffered and gone through it due to several reasons. People are normally maltreated in countries due to certain reasons such as nationality, religion, color, cast, creed, race, political opinion, membership in a particular group along with several others.
No matter what the reason is, hiring the best immigration attorney in Orlando, FL guarantees you providing a secure shelter to you and to your family members. Such victims are permitted to go in an asylum if they are eligible for it. Also, your family members including your spouse and children can also come with you. However, the children would only be permitted if they are less than 21 years of age and they will have a separate child application form for the asylum. Refugee can only bring them if their consent is approved by the United States.
Individuals who have applied for the asylum cannot apply for the work for a specific time period. You can apply for the employment only when 150 days have passed after the asylum application. Once refugees are authorized to work in the United States and given a secure shelter, they can use Employment Authorization Document (EAD) for their identification. If you need assistance with this document too, you need not worry the best immigration attorneys in Orlando, FL ensure can help you with this as well.
3. United States Citizenship
The immigration lawyers in the United States help individuals acquiring citizenship of the United States. This can be attained either through the naturalization process or birth. No matter which way is required, the best immigration attorneys in Orlando, FL guarantees you providing the citizenship quickly without any delay and inconvenience.
The naturalization process is the way through which the citizenship of the United States is granted to the individuals. Though there are certain set of requirements for that which you must fulfill in order to obtain citizenship.
Requirements for the Naturalization Process
- If you have been a permanent resident for the last 5 years
- If you are at least 18 years of age
- If you must be literate (able to read, speak, write and understand English language)
- If you are a permanent resident
- If you qualify for the services in the United States
- If you know the history and government of the United States
- If you have a good moral character
- If you pledge your loyalty and commitment to the United States
On qualifying these ‘ifs’, you will be able to achieve the United States’ Citizenship efficiently by hiring the best immigration attorney in Orlando, FL. Not to forget, individuals need to go through a naturalization test also which includes the English language test and history of the government of the United States.
Moreover, if you were born in the United States, you have the legal right to obtain the citizenship of the United States. However, there are certain requirements that you must consider for acquiring citizenship through birth as well.
- If you were born in the United States and subject to the authority of the United States
- If you have or had parents who are or were citizens at the time of your birth, meeting all the necessary requirements
The United States grants citizenship to all noble people and welcomes everyone to their states from all parts of the world.
4. Green Cards
Getting green cards is a desire for most of the individuals in the United States though acquiring can be a complicated process if they choose to do it on their own. Immigration lawyers provide exceptional service to providing green card. Basically, there are two ways to acquiring the green cards, firstly through family and secondly via job.
· Obtaining Green Card with the Help of Family
Green card can be obtained through family in the following ways.
- You can look for a relative and ask them to come over and live in the United States. They can either be your spouse, parent, or an unmarried child under 21 years of age.
- You can also request your relatives to live in the United States permanently. They can be your brothers, sisters, married children of any age or unmarried daughters and sons over 21 years of age.
- If you are not married yet, you can ask your special person to come and stay with you to obtain green card.
- You can also do same sex marriages to get a green card.
· Obtaining Green Card with the Help of a Job
You can obtain green card with the help of your job in the following ways.
- One of the easiest ways to apply for the green card is obtaining it via entrepreneurship. Being an entrepreneur you can invest in the enterprise in the United States and preserve jobs for the qualified state workers.
- You can also apply for the green card via job offer on the basis of the permanent employment in the United States.
- If you qualify yourself for the self petition in the United States, you can obtain a green card.
- If you fall in any of the special categories, you can get a green card.
- Religious worker
- Physician National Interest Waiver
- Panama Canal Employee
- NATO-6 Non immigrant
- Afghan Who Assisted the US Government
- Iraqi Who Assisted the US Government
- International Organization Employee
- Armed Forces Member
- Afghan or Iraqi Translator
· Obtaining Green Card via Other Options
Other than obtaining green cards via job and family, you can get a green card if you fall in any of the categories.
- If you have served Juvenile Court Dependent
- If you are a widow of a US Citizen
- If you are a Amerasian
- If you have been battered or abused spouse of a US citizen
Deportation is normally referred to as removal; it is a very scary thing though. Just like it is frightening and seems threatening, the process can be complicated and complex too. Therefore it is always a smart decision and good way to hiring and choosing the best immigration attorney in Orlando, FL. When a non citizen individual is ordered to go away or remove from the United States, they are deported.
This can be due to several reasons but this usually occurs when the immigration laws are violated by the immigrants or some more serious crimes have been done against the law. The deportation can be very terrifying to an individual; therefore if anyone is stuck in such type of issue, they must immediately look for the best immigration attorney in Orlando, FL to come out of the problem. These lawyers will ensure to take you out by filing and request the appropriate waivers for the authority.
Waivers are an essential part in the Immigration. Sometimes there are moments which are really difficult and can cause a big trouble to you and you can be ceased from using certain things by the law. In such a case, you would need help of the best immigration attorney in Orlando, FL. They will ensure to file appropriate waivers on your behalf and free you from the obligations. There are some common things that may impact you or some other people you may know, requiring waivers.
- For extreme hardships in case of deportation
- For health related grounds (vaccination requirements, drug abuse and addiction, mental and physical disorder, and communicable disease of Public Health Significance)
- For appeals and motions
- For permission to re-apply for the entry to the United States after removal order or deportation
- For refugee
- For inadmissibility
- For non immigrant
- For family unity, public interest and humanitarian purposes
- For national interest
- For provisional unlawful presence
- For unlawful presence
- For misinterpretation and fraud
- For smuggling
- For civil penalty
- For criminal acts
You must never ignore any of these problems; it is best to save yourself and come out of these problems as soon as it is possible to avoid further complications. Also, never fight for them alone, hire the best immigration attorney in Orlando, FL and get you problems resolved quickly.
Paroles enable you to come to the United States when you have traveled abroad without any visa. Paroles actually preserve the status if your application is pending at the United States Citizenship Immigration Services. Going away from the United States for some time can be due to several reasons which are mentioned below.
- If you want to visit a sick relative
- If you need to attend an urgent funeral
- If you need to obtain medical treatment
- If you want to prevent the cruel separation of families
- If you want to participate or appear for the civil litigation or criminal prosecution
8. Tax ID Number
Getting the tax ID number is one of the most important requirements in the United States as you need to file returns and taxes using it. Though there are three common types of tax ID numbers including Social Security Number (SSN), Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), Employer Identification Number (EIN) but the best immigration attorney in Orlando, FL knows how to obtain all of them on your behalf.
The services by these attorneys can help you getting through the process of obtaining the tax ID numbers efficiently. These numbers are issued by the Internal Revenue Service and Social Security Authority. The process is sort of difficult and tricky, therefore an individual must not try to obtain it themselves as there are too many technicalities involved in the process and there are chances of making mistakes.
Therefore, it is always better to hire the suitable and bets immigration attorney in Orlando, FL. The process involves filling the form. You need of fill out Form W-7 for the ITIN, Form SS-5 for the SSN and Form SS-4 for the EIN number. These three forms are quite detailed and have certain difficult terminologies that a lay man cannot understand. In such a case, a lawyer can guide you best and help you in seeing everything properly, ensuring that there are no mistakes in the form for approval.
Top 2 Qualities of the Best Immigration Attorneys in Orlando, FL
While the immigration lawyers are responsible for so many immigration services, individuals should know that hiring the best immigration attorneys in Orlando, FL is the key. However, finding one may be a challenge, but we have come up with some qualities that you must see in them, ensuring their credibility.
1. Immigration License and Certification
The immigration lawyers must have a license for the immigration services they render to their clients. The license is the form of official certification to them and hence a proof for their profession. These certificates ensure about their services and image in the market. The best immigration attorneys in Orlando, FL would have American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) certification.
2. Professional Attitude
The lawyer who is professional at work would surely give you the best of their services. After looking through their certification, you must see if they possess a professional attitude. With professionalism, we mean that they should be open about the fee structure and payment modes. Also, they should be reasonable with the rates and negotiate if need be. In addition, they should be professional enough to maintain their online identity also in form of the website or social media platform.
What to Look For in the Best Immigration Attorney in Orlando, FL?
Reviews and Testimonials
Before selecting any lawyer, you should go through their testimonials and reviews of a specific lawyer. Testimonials on the website could be both, negative and positive but they are honest. A lawyer having a long trail of satisfied and happy clients would definitely be the best immigration attorney in Orlando, FL. These testimonials and reviews are indicators about the credibility and reliability of the lawyers, so, always go through them and make your decision smartly.
The immigration lawyers in Orlando, FL are required for a variety of services therefore one must always choose the best immigration attorney in Orlando, FL for efficient services. Do not forget to check out the reviews and qualities when selecting your immigration lawyer. Good luck!
If you need more information about our Orlando, FL immigration services, please contact us at 888-635-6409. Our goal at Freedom Immigration is to provide honest immigration services. Our Orlando immigration services have its main offices in Kissimmee, FL. Our services are provided nationwide, but mainly in the Central Florida market to areas like Orlando, South Orlando, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Poinciana, Clermont, Davenport, Hunters Creek, Lake Nona, Celebration, Winter Park, Windermere, Dr. Phillips, Maitland, Altamonte Springs, Winter Garden, Ocoee, Apopka, Belle Isle, Edgewood, and Oakland FL. Our immigration analyst specialize in visas, asylum, citizenship, green cards, deportations, waivers, paroles, tax id, naturalization, immigration interview, and citizenship test. (Freedom Immigration is NOT a law firm. Immigration attorney services are provided by third party provider.)