If for some reason you do not meet the technical requirements for a visa or permanent residence, we can still help come to the U.S. Another service that we provide here at Freedom Immigration is Paroles. This service enables you to come back to the U.S. after traveling abroad without obtaining a visa to the U.S. and it preserves the status if you have an application pending at the USCIS.

There are different kinds of paroles. Examples of reasons to support a parole request include, but are not limited to:

  • To obtain medical treatment in the U.S.;

  • To visit a sick relative in the U.S.;

  • To attend a funeral in the U.S.

  • To appear for and participate in civil litigation or criminal prosecution; and

  • To prevent the inhumane separation of families.

A common type is the Advance Parole, which is permission for certain foreign nationals, who do not have a valid immigrant visa, to re-enter the U.S. after traveling abroad. They must be approved for Advance Parole before leaving the U.S. If you have not been given the Advance Parole prior to traveling abroad, you will not be permitted to re-enter the U.S. upon your return.

Clients that would need this type of services include ones that have filed an Adjustment of Status application but have not received a decision from the USCIS, hold refugee or asylee status and intend to depart temporarily to apply for a U.S. immigrant visa in Canada and/or, an emergent personal or bona fide reason to travel temporarily abroad.


All information on this website shall not be considered legal counsel.