Green Card through Family

1) As a U.S. Citizen you may be able to ask for an Immediate Relative to come and live permanently in the U.S.
a. Spouse
b. Unmarried child under the age of 21
c. Parent (if the citizen is above 21

2) Are you a Green Card holder, you too can request for your relatives to come and live permanently in the U.S.
a. Unmarried sons and daughters over the age of 21
b. Married children of ANY age
c. Brothers and sisters (if the U.S. citizen petitioner is at least 21)

3) Not married yet, but have that special someone that you want them to stay with you. We’ll get them here for you.
a. Fiancé Visas
b. The children of your fiancé

4) Same sex marriages
We can get your relatives their green cards from their native country or directly from the U.S. You let us do the heavy lifting for you.

Green Card through a Job

1) ENTREPRENEURSHIP: The quickest and “easiest way” is through entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurs (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) must make an investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States and who plan to create or preserve ten permanent full time jobs for qualified United States workers.

2) A JOB OFFER: You may be able to apply for a green card (permanent residence) based on the circumstance that you have a permanent employment opportunity in the United States, or if you are an employer that wants to sponsor someone for a green card based on permanent employment in the United States.

Even if you are not in the United States we can help you get your green card through this measure.

3) Self-Petition: Are you the best of the best in your career field or in the 1% of your expertise, you may qualify to self-petition yourself into the United States.

4) Special Categories: If you are one of the following or if you helped the United States Government or the United States Military you may qualify under one of these special categories:
1. Afghan/Iraqi Translator
2. Armed Forces Member
3. Broadcaster
4. International Organization Employee
5. Iraqi Who Assisted the U.S. Government
6. Afghan Who Assisted the U.S. Government
7. NATO-6 Nonimmigrant
8. Panama Canal Employee
9. Physician National Interest Waiver
10. Religious Worker

In unique circumstances you may also apply for your green card if you are:
1) Amerasian (any person who is 18 years or older who was born in Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Kampuchea, or Thailand after December 31, 1950 and before October 22, 1982).
2) Widow of a U.S. citizen.
3) Battered or abused spouse of a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card holder).
4) Juvenile Court Dependent.


All information on this website shall not be considered legal counsel.