FREEDOM IMMIGRATION SERVICES
Need Help with Citizenship Application?
- We help you understand, then guide you through the requirements of becoming a U.S. Citizen.
- We help navigate through the process of Naturalization by which U.S. Citizenship is granted.
- We will help you prepare and “ace” your exam.
Need Help Applying for a Green Card?
- As a Citizen/Green Card apply for an Immediate Relative to live permanently in the U.S.
- Not married yet, but have that special someone to stay with you. We’ll get them here for you.
- The quickest and “easiest way” is through Entrepreneurship.
- You may also qualify if you have a permanent employment opportunity.
Received a Deportation Order?
- Have you or anyone you know been threatened with deportation, contact us right away.
- Our lawyer and special advisors will provide you with your most accurate options.
- We will file and request the appropriate waiver to the proper authorities.
- We help balance the positives of your individual case; such as family ties, employment history, extreme hardship and rehabilitation against the charge against you.
Need Help Getting Asylum in the United States?
- Have you suffered persecution or fear that you or a family member will suffer persecution due to Race, Religion, Nationality, Membership in a particular social group, or Political opinion?
- Asylum, may be your best option. If eligible you may be allowed to remain in the U.S.
Need Help? Contact Us.
1010 E Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, FL 34744
20 North Orange Ave. Suite 1100
Orlando, FL 32801
Lunes a Viernes: 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Sábado : Cerrado
From our family to yours, we strive to fight, defend and provide justice to you, your family, and your loved ones as the law permits. Have peace of mind knowing that we will give you every immigration option available with honesty, dedication, sacrifice, knowledge, experience, ethics, and integrity, so you can enjoy your immigration freedom in the USA.