Waivers are such an important part in Immigration. Many, if not all of us have gone through some difficult moments and have possibly done something that they normally would have never done if they had options. Well, if you can relate to this or if you know of someone that is scared or doesn’t think they may be able to enter or stay in the United States please contact Freedom Immigration if any of the below may impact you, your friends or a love one:
- Waiver for extreme hardship if removed (deported) from the U.S.
- Waiver for health related grounds:
a. Communicable disease of Public Health Significance
b. Vaccination Requirement
c. Physical or mental disorder
d. Drug abuse and addiction
- Civil penalty
- Fraud and Misrepresentation
- Unlawful presence
- Provisional unlawful presence
- National Interest
- Family Unity, Humanitarian Purposes, or Public Interest
- Permission to Reapply for Entry into the U.S. after Deportation or Removal Orders
- Motions and appeals
As you can see, WE WILL fight for you when no one else can or will. We highly recommend that you visit us or schedule an appointment to properly analyze your individual situation, and give you the best options available.